- The MV Mary Ann reserves the right to cancel any cruise due to staff illness, mechanical failure, adverse weather conditions, adverse river conditions or if the minimum number of passengers (15) have not been booked prior to the advertised departure time.
- The Captain at all times reserves to right to put ashore any passenger who becomes unruly and disruptive towards other passengers or MV Mary Ann crew and in such case no refund is applicable.
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars, is correct as advertised but may change without notice.
- All menus are correct as advertised but may change without notice.
- Lunch or Dinner Cruise costs DO NOT INCLUDE; Drinks purchased from the bar, tea and coffee, and any additional food ordered or insurance against loss of personal items, accident or illness.
- If you cancel your lunch or dinner cruise less than 48 hours prior to the advertised departure time your payment per person will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your lunch or dinner cruise more than 48 hours prior to the advertised departure time your payment per person may be refunded at the discretion of MV Mary Ann Management.
- In the event of a cancellation, MV Mary Ann management will endeavour to provide you an alternate cruise date and time.
- Terms & Conditions and cruise pricing are liable to change without notice.