Onboard the MV Mary Ann ECHUCA
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proactive Food and Beverage Attendant / Wait Person to join our dynamic team!
This position allows you to combine your passion for hospitality with your impeccable customer service skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service with a high level of professionalism to our guests onboard our boat – The MV Mary Ann
- Demonstrating ability to work a dual role behind the bar and waiting on guests holding your NSW RSA Certificate
- Keeping abreast and demonstrating sound knowledge of new menus, functions/event details and specific clientele needs being proactive in your role each and every shift
- Assisting and supporting fellow team members wherever needed
- Adhering to high levels of staff grooming and polished presentation standards
We reward you with:
- Extensive training and career opportunities to empower you to be the best version of yourself
- Corporate uniforms
- 50% discount on food and beverages
- A truly warm welcome from our longstanding friendly staff, seeing you as a new valued member of our team
- A flexible and strong management support network, mentoring you from day one
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding professional who prides themselves on being someone with a highly positive energy level leading by example. You will have current and recent experience working in a High End Bar/Establishment, a real passion for what you do, be innovative and 'on-trend' to satisfy and keep our guests engaged throughout the river cruise.
If the above sounds like you, and you are available to work on weekends and evenings please submit your resume and cover letter via email to [email protected]